by Gwen Eager, Garden of Life
2 cups cashews
1 cup coconut flakes
1 scoop Garden of Life RAW Organic Perfect Food Apple
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup dried apricots
1 cup dried tart cherries
2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
1 Tablespoon raw organic honey
2 Tablespoons water
1. Place the first four ingredients into the food processor using the “s” blade and process down until the cashews are finely chopped, almost like flour.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the 2 Tablespoons of coconut flakes and water.
3. Process again until everything is blended, then add the 2 Tablespoons of water and process again for another 5 seconds.
4. Press batter into a rectangular baking pan and then coat with the remaining 2 Tablespoons of coconut flakes.
5. Store in refrigerator for several hours before cutting into squares. Squares last 5 days refrigerated.